- AISI 2205 UNS S31803 1.4462 DSS Duplex Stainless Steel Seamless Round Pipe TubeDetail InformationIntroductionProduct DetailsOD range: 6-219mm(0.2-8.6 inch)WT range:0.5-25mm(0.02-1 inch)Length range:1-12 meter(3-40 foot)Tolerance on hot rolled condition: OD+/-1%, WT+/-10%Tolerance on cold drawn/rolled condition: OD +/-0.5%, WT+/- 0.15mmDelivery condition: Harden/AnnealedSurface condition: Acid pickling / polishedProperty InformationApplications
Grade 2205 is typically used in the construction of heat exchangers, pressure vessels, tanks, tubes and pipes for the following industry areas:
* Chemical processing, transport and storage.
* Oil and gas exploration and processing equipment.
* Marine and other high chloride environments.
* Pulp and paper digesters, liquor tanks and paper machines.Tube endsThe tubes come with square cut and deburred ends or beveled end with plastic caps.CertificationThe product is supplied with 3.1.B inspection certificate, according to the standards EN 10204 and ISO 10474.Identification and MarkingSteel Pipe are marked in indelible ink, the details being repeated along the entire length of each tube and on a label, as follows:Manufacturer’s trademark – manufacturing standard – dimensions -steel grade – supply condition – cast no. – item number.Produce ProcessSeamless Steel Pipe Process: Round bar→punched→grinded surface→annealed→grinded surface→acid pickling→cold rolled→annealed→Acid pickling or polished→cutting length→packageInspection and TestChemical, Tensile test, intergranular corrosion, flat test, expand test, nonmetallic inclusion, hydraulic test.PackageTubes will bundled by steel strip and not exceed 3 tons each batch. If thin wall thickness, we will put it into wooden case.EquipmentRelated ProductsCOMPANY